Friday 18 October 2013

New Couriers, New Stock & a Blue Fairy!

Fastway Couriers

We are now offering a more economical rate of postage for your orders. Australia Post let me down a few months ago, pulling the offer that they had made me so I went in search for a better deal and I got it with FASTWAY COURIERS.

I know they will live up to all our expectations, but we would welcome any feed back you may have regarding the delivery of your purchases.  Please check out the shipping details here for the areas and information.

As our suppliers increase prices so do we, it is unfortunate but we have implemented a small increase we know you will understand, however we are still offering great discounted prices.

We have been waiting for back ordered stock to arrive and it has come, we are so excited "Scrumptious" is back, I personally love, love, love this range. Check back during the week here to see all the new stock.  

I have a little Blue Fairy stitching them together as I type, it will be so simple yet lovely I can't wait to show you, we decided to use a layer cake just to make it quick and easy, we will post pictures when it is done. 

Stay safe and happy stitching
Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment